I’m sorry I have been a major slacker lately. Not sure what the problem is exactly. I’m exhausted both physically and mentally, my head hurts, my heart hurts, and I am so sick of this never-ending winter. For crying out loud I should not have to be wearing four layers of clothing, in late March, to go to work in the morning. It is just not right and I want it to stop NOW!
Ok I have that out of my system, at least for the moment, so I’m going to recap the last week and a half or so since I have been here.
1. I was awarded the Liebster Award by nicolaleonie over at tenthousandladybirds I haven’t fulfilled my part of the deal yet and for that I bow my head in shame. I will follow through tomorrow I promise.
2. I have been to at least one more funeral, possibly two since last writing. I have lost track and feel like the whole world is dying around me.
3. I have officially declared I HATE driving elementary kids home in the afternoon. Driving them to school in the A.M. is ok, bringing them home bites the big one. Three more months to go. I pray for a miracle so I don’t have to go back to that in the fall.
4. I have researched aromatherapy courses. I found one I really like online, but it cost $1,800+ . I attended a free webinar last night and was very impressed. Andrea is offering some great freebies to anyone who signs up by Sunday. I really want to do this. I could meet some pretty terrific people from all over the world who have a commitment to aromatherapy and it’s benefits. My fear is if I can come up with the down payment of $895 can I come up with the $220 a month payment? No extra work because I don’t have a penis. (it’s a private joke that only one reader will understand)
5. My husband who has been out of work for almost two years has enrolled in a course to help him get into a field he is REALLY passionate about. Medical marijuana. He is so excited that people are finally realizing the benefits of this herb. He wants to become a master grower and work in a dispensary. He has been closely following what the states before us have done and he wants in. Very good to see him excited over something again.
6. I took three books out of the library. One I can’t even remember. I know I read the parts that I wanted to, but couldn’t tell you exactly what it said. The second was about meditation. The benefits, different forms, and how to get started. I couldn’t even sit still to read it. I tried I really did, but it just wasn’t doing it for me. Learning about meditation should not stress a person out. The third book I renewed. It is about energy healing. I still love that and want to pursue it further also. First I need to get out of this negative energy that is swallowing me. Most days I feel like I am being sucked into a black hole. I need someone to send me a life line, but quick.
I’ll end it there for tonight. I got this written and that was a major accomplishment on my list. It’s now way past bedtime and my eyes are having a hard time staying open. Tomorrow is another day.