I am really batting 1000 when it comes to keeping up with a schedule. Have not been able to write what or when I had planned for almost a month. Some time around when I decided to start the schedule. Go figure.
So here I am, another Monday morning. So many things to say, so many things to write and still I sit staring at the blank computer screen. I’ll just babble from here and see if anything acceptable appears.
The total exhaustion I felt last week is waning. Now I am “just tired”. By this time next month I will be giddy with renewed energy because it will be the last days of the school year. Sunshine, yard work, and a couple of days at the beach will be like heaven.
I have a couple of projects in mind and a few goals to meet for summer vacation. Some are dependent on money of course, but others are a challenge to myself.
- Rip the carpeting up in my living room and hallway. It was new when we bought the house 8 years ago, but now it is way old and beyond cleaning.
- Obviously put down a new floor in the living room and hallway. We have it all picked out and it won’t take longer than a weekend to put down. Just as soon as we can save up the money to buy it.
- Finish the next part of my short story. Rough draft anyway. Once I get the next part written I need to decide if I want it to continue or break there. I have future events in my head but need to lay the ground work to get to them.
- Get my bus routes done quickly so I can relax and the school can relax.
- Enjoy the time off and hopefully visit with my new grandson, who is not here yet.
- Prepare for next grand baby due in November.
- Write, read, write, read
- Crash a friend’s campsite and not get her thrown out of the campground.
- Get some realistic goals down on paper.
- Daydream about things I will probably never have and realize it is ok to just dream about them.
Hey I managed to get some words onto the plain white space that was staring back at me. They are only my random thoughts and make no claim to educate or even make sense at this point. That might be my true calling in life. Just to Ramble On.
By the time I actually finished this it is Monday afternoon, but I finished it and that must count for something.